- Policy of handling personal information
HANADA & Co., Ltd. shall not disclose to any third parties personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, etc obtained through our web-site, unless the disclosure is required based on the laws and regulations.
- Collection of Personal information
Visitors are requested to input their private information to the web-site of HANADA & Co.,Ltd or other web-site controlled by us (hereinafter collectively called as "our web-site" ) ,only after the notice of the purpose of collection and the receipt of the consent from visitors.
- Use of personal information
Our message may be delivered from our web site in accordance with the visitors’ private information, only after the receipt of consent from the visitors.
- Escape clause
- Visitors to our web-site are assumed to agree to our policy of the handling of private information. This policy may be modified and some parts may be added or deleted if necessary. In such case, the information related to such modification shall be announced on our web-site.
The visitors continuing to access to our web-site even after the announcement of modification, are assumed to understand and acknowledge such modification.
- Third parties’ web-sites linked with our web-site may have independent policies and conventions for the collection and handling of private information. We don’t assume any responsibility or liability with respect to the conventions and activities of such third parties’ web-sites..
- Unless otherwise specified, the responsibility in connection with the access to our web-site is at visitors’ sole discretion and assumed to be the visitors’ responsibility.